Start a Conversation

Unsolved

SB

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 9th, 2024 13:27

Regarding Service Tag

Hi, I had bought an Inspiron 5420  laptop in 2022 . Due to speaker issues, had put a service request within a month of two's time. As it was COVID time, they had issue of part availability so customer care service told me that they will replace my system. When the system arrived,I was unable to receive it that day. Within a few days, there was an availability of parts,so a technician arrived onsite and repaired my laptop. So I said that my laptop got repaired so no need to replace it. But they sent another system anyway which I never opened and returned the new laptop back again as my old system was already working. But then, in their records it seems that my system has been replaced by a new one. And now after one and a half year. I have the charging issue and laptop is power down for 8 days now.I do have an extended ADP warranty of three years. So when I contacted for service, my current service tag is not visible cause as per them my laptop has been replaced so they are unable to find my warranty too. They need an order no of my laptop and extended warranty for which I contacted my retailer for which he mailed to an internal team but has not been able to get a reply from there.I even went to the service centre closest to me because I was told by customer care that service centre will open my laptop , check the numbers on the parts of my laptop (can't open bios also because of no charge issue),send a mail to the internal team and the internal team will reach out to the service centre and move forward with the procedure.I contacted the service centre and they did send a mail but the internal team hasn't replied yet. Today is overall the 8th day since my laptop hasn't been able to charge and I am unable to understand what to do.All I am asked to do is wait for 24-48 hours but no output has come out of it yet.

No Responses!
No Events found!